Friday, April 16, 2010

The Death of the Dumb F*ck

I am sad to say it has finally happened. Rocky the Dumb F*ck has become Rocky the Dump Truck. Although I knew that at some point in his life Landon would have to learn how to pronounce his little mechanical toy's name (or he would traumatize his preschool teachers), I am still bummed that my entertainment is over. No longer will I be able to chuckle at the grimmaces of my mother as he runs into the room to turn on his toy, yelling "Wape up, dumb f*ck!," I won't be able to laugh at the looks of horror of the customers in the store when he sees stacks of them in the toy aisles and yells, "Look my mom, dumb f*cks!" I can no longer comfort him when he accidentally engages the motion sensor and whines, "Dumb f*ck scare me!" It is a sad day here. My little boy is growing up. Sniff, sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment